Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Life being Disabled 12/12/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched television until 07:00 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had a bacon with tomato sandwich because its Darbyshire lunch out. We're going to The Norman Inn at Monk Bretton but I have an appointment with my dentist at 10:30. I went to my room and logged on at 09:15. At 10:00 I started getting ready to go to the dentist but a carer went with me because the footpaths were still icy. The dentist tried my new dentures and they fit O.K.. I went home and worked on my computer. At 12:30 we went to The Norman Inn at Monk Bretton. At 13:40 we had our Xmas lunch. I had Tomato and Basil soup followed Turkey with stuffing, Brussel sproats, carrots, peas,
 roast potatoes, new potatoes and gravy after I had Xmas pudding. I came back on the last bus getting home at 16:40. I had pies and peas for my tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: