Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Life being Disabled 27/12/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet and watched television. At 21:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 02:30and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I sent an email to Bullbuilders enquiring what facilities for Disable people they have in meeting room in the Coral stand. I sent an email to Bradford Bulls enquiring if the Coral stand will open to the public for 2013 season. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:30 my bowels opened, I told the carers who changed my pad. I went to the Post Office to return the Stereo I bought from Amazon. I went to Asda where I bought a bottle of shower gel and 2 vegetable Samosas. I had a Bacon sandwich and my Samosas. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30.

No comments: