Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Life being Disabled 06/12/12

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 11:00. I had 2 sausages, poached egg and chips but I only ate 1/2 of a sausage and 1/2 of my egg. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 14:30 skills came and we went Aldi where I bought 2 bottles of Champagne, 2 Xmas Cactii, 2 mouthwash and some Cotton buds. We went Asda Living because I intended to buy some jogging bottoms but they didn't have any. We went to SportDirect where I bought 2 pairs. We went to Morrison's where I bought 5 packs of sugar free Polos, 12 packets of sugar free Halls, 2 tubes of Fixodent, 2 vapour rubs, 25 blank DVDs, 4 Fushion blades, 2 packets of Sterodent, a new electric toothbrush, 4 bottles of water and 5 packets of Fisherman's Friends. I had fish fingers and beans for tea but hardly ate anything. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off 18:30.

No comments: