Monday, March 10, 2014

My Life being Disabled 10//03/14

Yesterday I logged off at 17:00, I put my feet and watched TV. At 21:00 my bowels opened and I told the carers I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched TV until 08:15 when I asked a carer could get up. I cleaned my teeth ,shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and phoned Hull KR. I ordered 2 wheelchair spaces, 2 carers and a disabled parking space. I logged on 10:30 but at 12:15 I was sick and didn't have any lunch. At 13:15 skills came to take me to the Opticians to get my eyes tested. I bought a new distance glasses and the made an appointment for years time. I came back at 14:30 where Heather teaching our class how to make a film.. At 15:30 I went to my room and logged on. I pasta bolognese and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged at 17:30

No comments: