Thursday, March 6, 2014

My Life being Dsabled 06/03/14

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched TV. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched TV until 08:15 when I called the nurse came to wash my bladder. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my leg bag for a siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room, had breakfast and asked the nurse if I could go to Asda this afternoon. I went to my room and phoned Hull KR to see if they were selling tickets for the Bradford match not until next week. I logged on at 10:30. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I wemt to my room and logged on at 13:00. At 14;00 I put my feet and watched TV but at 15/;00 my bowels opened. I told my carers who changed  my pad. I had Bacon and Egg  sandwich with ice cream for tea. I  went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:15.

No comments: