Sunday, March 9, 2014

My Life being Disabled 98/03/1425 w

Yesterday afternoon I watched Ireland beat Italy 46 - 7 and Scotland lose to France 19 - 17. I didn't have any tea because I had an upset stomach. I stayed with my feet up watching TV until 20:30 when I told the carers that I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and I watch TV until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I  get up. I cleaned  my teeth, shaved, showered  and got dressed. I went the dining room and has 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 fried eggs and some baked beans. I asked the nurse if I could buy another sling but she told me to see the physio. I went to my room and logged on 11:00. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and logged at 13:00. At 13:30 I [ut my feet up and watched TV. i had home soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off att 17:00

No comments: