Saturday, March 15, 2014

My Life being Disabled 16/03/14

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched TV. I watched Aussie Rugby League followed by Leeds v Widnes 38 - 4. At 22:30 I asked the carers if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke at 05:30 and watched TV until 08:15 when I told the nurse I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I asked Skills if they would file my finger nails. I went to my room and watched TV. At 11:30 the carers came to take me to Asda where I bought a packet of Onion Bajhis, 2 packets of Jakemans, 2 cans of Deodorant, 2 bars of Aero, 2 boxes of thin mint chocolates, 2 bottles of shower gel, a packet of mint chocolate biscuits and 2 packets of Ginger nuts. We came home, unpacked my shopping and went to the dining room. I had Chilli con Carne for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00. At 13:30 I watched Italy lose to England 10 - 52. I had my own soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned myvteeth and logged at 17:30,

No comments: