Monday, March 24, 2014

My Life being Disabled 24/03/14

On Saturday I logged off at 16:25 and I went to the dining to have tea. I had omelette, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, put my feet up and watch Catalan beat Huddersfield 30 - 14. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
Yesterday I woke up at 07:30 and watched TV until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag to a leg bag and the nurse told me to stay in bed because she was going to call my GP to look at my right leg because it was inflammed. He came at 11:00 and decided to let me go to Hull this afternoon. I got dressed and went to the dining room to have Tomato soup for lunch. I went to my room and ready to go Hull. Skill came for me at 13:15 and with another resident with a carer we set off. We arrived at Hull KR at 14:30 and were shown to the North Stand that was new with a Disabled Viewing platform at the back. Our view was very good but the Rugby was poor. The match finished at Hull KR 12 Bradford 0. We waited for the crowd to thin out and we went to our minibus. We got home at 19:00 and I ordered a Bolognese Pizza which came at 19:30. I put my feet up and watched TV until 22:30 when I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched TV until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I asked a carer if I could go to Asda. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. We had lunch early at noon. I went to my room and logged at 12:30. At 13:50 the physio came to tell me that Heather was taking our class in the training room at 14:00. I went to the training room and stayed there an hour. I went to my room and logged on. At 15:55 I went to the dining room and Pie and Peas for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: