Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Life being Disabled 19/03/14

Yesterday I logged at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched TV. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched TV until 08:15 when the nurse came to change my Catheter but she couldn't changed it.  I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room, asked a carer if he would take me to the Post Office to return the sling that I bought from The Complete Care shop. He told me it will be later this afternoon. My eldest son txt'd me to tell me he's coming over after lunch. At 11:30 I logged on and at 12:25 I went to lunch. I had a Chicken dinner for lunch. I went to my room and logged on 13:00. At 13:30 my eldest son  came who took me to the Post Office after we to Asda. We came home and left at 15:30. I watched TV and logged on at 16:00. I had Pizza and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:00.

No comments: