Monday, March 17, 2014

My Life being Disabled 17/03/1445

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched TV. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:45 and watched TV until 08:15 when I asked a carer if i could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the gining room and had breakfast. I went my room and phoned the dentist to get a presciption for some mouthwash. The reciptionist told me it will ready tomorrow. At 11:00 I logged on. I had Lasagne and garden peas for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00. At 13:50 I went to the training room to a lesson about making a DVD with Heather. We finished at 15:00 and I went to my room. I had an omelette, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: