Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Life being Disabled 04/04/08

I didn't wake up until 09:15 and after getting a shower I went to the dining room for my breakfast at 11:00. After breakfast I stayed in the dining room and read the Argos catalogue to look for a new rechargeable shaver. I saw one that I like and asked the life skills co-ordinator if he would take me to Argos sometime.
While I was in the dining room my nurse told me Wheelchair Services had phoned to tell me they would bring my moulded seat, my manual wheelchair and my powerchair to me when the footrests arrive. Also they will do a stability test on site.
I had fried fish and mushy peas followed by an apple I went to my room where I used my weights and watched 2 movies on my laptop. We have dinner at 16:30 and I watched television after in our cinema lounge all night. If I stay here I'm considering getting either cable TV or SKY TV so I can watch Sky Sports to watch Rugby Leage because before my stroke I use to be a season ticket holder at Odsal watching Bradford Bulls.

No comments: