Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Life being Disabled 15/04/08

This morning I got an Email from my sister which told me the birthdays, wedding days and deaths dates for my dad, mum, grandads and grandmams. I entered these on my family tree which is a program on Genes Reunited.

This aftenoon I went to Cottonwood at Asda I changed the money in my money box. There was £7.80 then we went to Morrisons where I bought a new wet shavor called Gillette Fushion. It is powered by a battery very useful if you've only got one working arm. On the way home the life skills co-ordinator asked me if I wanted to go to Bridlington for the day and said "YES PLEASE".

Later on Remploy phoned to tell me Barnsley Magistrates want to see me next Wednesday but they will speak to my nurse first. At tea my nurse came and told me I was going to Barnsley Magistrates next Wednesday providing I didn't want to go to Bridlington. I said I'll prefer to work for Barnsley Magistrates

No comments: