Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Life being Disabled 08/04/08

This morning I called carers to tell them I was ready for my bladder wash but they told me we've run out so the nurse has my doctor for another presciption. This should ready tommorrow then the nurse has to fax it to 'BOOTS' who bring the medicine to my Care home. After my breakfast I and two other residents went to Cortonwood shopping. I went Argos where I bought an electric shaver. At Asda I bought a water bottle then we went to McDonalds for lunch. After lunch we went to Morrisons.
When we got home stayed in my bedroom to excercise with my weights. The senior physiotherapist examined my paralysed leg and we decided to let my physiotherapist begin excercising it again. At dinner I had a jacket potatoe and baked beans plus ice-cream. After dinner I watched television until 00:05. I enjoy watching Shameless but it is the last one in the present series next week.

No comments: