Monday, April 7, 2008

My Life being Disabled 07/04/08

I woke up at 07:30 and called for my carers at 08:30. I got hoisted into my shower chair and went into my bathroom to clean my teeth, shave and get a shower. I got hoisted back onto my bed and got dressed. I got hoisted into my wheelchair and went to the dining room. I had my breakfast then I went to the computer room. At 12:30 I went for lunch where I had soup and an apple. After lunch I went to my bedroom to do my excercises with my weights. My physiotherapist came to stretch my muscles in my paralysed arm. She is seeing her manager tommorrow and she is going to ask her if she can start excercising my paralysed leg again. She stopped when I went to hospital because my leg was very swollen. After the physiotherapist left I went back to the computer room. I went for dinner at 16:30 then I came back into the computer room. Tonight I plan to go to my room at 19:30, put on my splint, take off my shoes and go to the cinema lounge to watch the television.

No comments: