Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Life being Disabled 06/04/08

I woke up at 07:00 and called my carers at 08:15 because the day shift starts at 08:00. I cleaned my teeth, shaved and showered. I got dresssed and went to the dining room for my breakfast. I had weetabix and cranberry juice. One of my carers asked me if I wanted to go out, I said yes. Two carers took me through the park, past the Co-op, alongside the Shute Rugby pitch and back to my home. It took us about half an hour and it was very quiet. A lot of people have gone to London to watch Barnsley playing Cardiff in the FA Cup semi-final. When I got home I went to the computer room to download for my youngest son. At lunchtime I had Curry soup and an apple.
I went back to the computer room where my son came at 15:00. I gave him the CD's and gave him 2 DVD's. He went home at 15:30 and I went to my bedroom to excersise using my weights until 16:30.
After dinner I went back to the computer room and tonight I plan to watch the television in our cinema room from 19:30. I want to watch Gavin and Stacey and Hughie Green

No comments: