Friday, April 25, 2008

My Life being Disabled 25/04/08

Yesterday I got up at 10:00 had my breakfast then my lunch and read my book until I finished it. I did my excersises with my weights and had my dinner. I went in the cinema lounge to watch television until 22:30.
Today I got up at 08:30 and had my haircut, cleaned my teeth, had a shave and had a shower. After getting dressed I had my breakfast and went to the computer room. My nurse told me she had sent me an email (it's the first time she's used emails). After lunch I went to my bedroom to check my CD and to do my excersises with my weights. My physiotherapist asked me to go to her room and she stretched my paralysed arm and leg. After the was a Residents meeting were I volunteered to assist with any interviews with new staff and become a resident that will go to meetings. Other topics were having dinner later because16:30 is too early. More choices on the menu. Day trips, this years holiday.......
After dinner I went to the computer room to check my email but I didn't get one from my nurse.

No comments: