Friday, April 11, 2008

My Life being Disabled 11/04/08

Yesterday I slept in until 10:00 and I went to the library after lunch. I got Boy George's autobiography. I stayed in my room until dinner time. After dinner I watched television and went to bed at 22:00. My bladder washes had arrived so I had one.
This morning I had a very bad headache so I took 2 paracetamols at 08:00. I stayed in bed and 2 more at 12:00 After lunch I decided to get up. After having a shower I went to the computer room. I looked at the tidal charts for Bridlington for tomorrow because my nurse asked me. I looked to see if Grimethorpe Warriors Rugby League were playing at home tomorrow but they don't have a match. When I checked my Email I found I had a £5 gift voucher from GFK for answering a survey. After dinner I plan to go back to the computer room until 19:30 then go to my room where I will put on my splint. I'll watch television until I'm tired.

No comments: