Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Life being Disabled 05/04/08

I woke up at 08:30 and asked my carers to tell my nurse I was ready for my bladder wash. After that I cleaned my teeth, had a shave and a shower. My carers put me back on to my bed and I got dressed. I went to the dining room and had bran-flakes and cranberry juice. I normally have a movicoil but my nurse told me I've run out and my prescription should be ready on Monday. She asked me what I wanted to do as she has other medicines she can give me but I said if I become constipated I'll tell her. After breakfast I took my laptop into the computer room. To bring up to date my blog.
At lunch I had soup followed by an apple then I went to my bedroom to excercise with my weights for an hour. I went to the computer room again and at 16:30 we had dinner which was pizza and I had ice-cream. I went back to the computer room one of my sons phoned me to ask if I could download any recent R & B CD's and after I intend to take my computer back to my room, put my splint on my paralysed arm and take my shoes off. To watch TV in our Cinema lounge

No comments: