Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Life being Disabled 04/01/11

Last night my nurse came to see me she wanted to inform me that my blood sugar levels are increasing and my weight is increasing as well. She told me if I don't change my diet I will probably be dependant on insulin. She said that when she is working days she have another talk with me.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 when my carers came to empty my night bagso I decided to watch a film but I feel asleep again. I woke up at 08:15 when my alarm went off and I asked the carer to switch on my heating and to tell the nurse that I was ready for my bladder wash. When I went to the dining room a skills person told me I couldn't go shopping because there wasn't any carers available this morning. She said she'll go and pay for the ingrediants for my Chicken Vindaloo.
When logged my computer on to the web and checked my email I realised that I forgot to tell I had ordered some leg weights from Argos. I asked a carer to check whether she had left and she had.

No comments: