Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Life being Disabled 15/01/11

Yesterday afternoon I received a reply to my email about the coalition government changing the Disability Living Allowance and stopping the Mobility allowance for service users in care homes from Michael Dugher my MP. He said he'd wrote to Maria Miller MP, Minister for Disabled People and he copied the reply. I read her reply and it confirms that my thoughts "from October 2012 any disabled person who lives in a care home will not get mobility allowance. My youngest phoned me to tell me he's coming tomorrow afternoon. I did not exercise because I need my electric wheelchair.

This morning my sister text me to say she was coming this afternoon as well.
I emailed Michael Dugher to tell him that I would like him to use email when mailing me.

No comments: