Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Life being Disabled 11/01/11

Yesterday morning after my shower I put on my thermal underwear because we were going to Leeds shopping. Before my breakfast the nurse took my blood/sugar level which was 7.4. We set off at 10:30 and we were worried because it was raining. When we got near to the turnoff for Leeds City centre I told the driver to turn off into South Leeds. We decided to go to the White Rose shopping centre instead. We got there at 11:45 and I noticed it was busy.
We spent two hours going round the shops I bought some more thermal underwear from Millets and two DVDs from HMV. We went to Marks and Spencers to the gents department but it was too clutered and I couldn't turn my wheelchair round so we left. We went into Sainsbury's and I bought some liquorice, wine gums and midget gems. Before we went to our mini-bus I called in Argos to buy some leg weights but they were out of stock. They checked to see if their Barnsley store had any and they had.

We went to Wetherby Whaler in Wakefield where I got Haddock, Chips, mushy peas, breaded and tea for £8.80. We went to Argos in Barnsley and I got my leg weights and we got home at 16:00. I watched television and went to bed at 10:30. I must have been tired because I woke up at 08:15 this morning.
I had my bladder wash, cleaned my teeth, had a shave, got a shower and got dressed. I went to the dining room had bran flakes and a coffee. I went to the computer room.

No comments: