Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Life being Disabled 30/01/11

On Friday I had mullitawny soup for lunch and at 14:30 my carers came in to take my wheel/arm chair to swop for another one. I watched the television for the rest of the afternoon. I had baked beans for my tea but couldn't eat them all. I threw up, a couple of time, and I decided to go to bed. I began having panic attacks and the nurse came took my temperature, blood/sugar level and blood pressure. Everything was O.K. she had phoned the doctor to tell him and he said if these were O.K. it must a panic attack. I continued to watch my television and called the night nurse who took my temperature, blood/sugar level which had gone down to 8.6, blood pressure and another measurement oxygen. These were O.K. and my nurse said she will investigate. She came back at 23:40 and told me the last time I used Codine after two days I felt funny so they stopped it. This time I been using it for a week, she was going to stop it again. I watched television and feel asleep. I woke up at 07:00 watched my television until 08:15.
I got up and my carers found my bowels had opened. I had a shave and cleaned my teeth. I called for my carers who told me I could have a bath wash because my nurse said I should stay in my room. I stayed in my room and watched television until 14:20 when I was told that I must go to bed while my wheel/arm chair is being used. I got up at 19:00 watched the television and had mullitawny soup. I went to bed at 22:15 and watch some more television.
I awoke at 05:00 and watched television but straight away I had a panic attack. I continued to watch television until 08:15. I called for my carer but the nurse came to give a bladder wash. Afterwards the carers came to get me up and I cleaned my teeth and shaved.
I went to the bathroom and had a shower. I got dressed and went to the dining room. I had Weetabix and a coffee. I was still using the wheel/armchair and went to the computer room.

No comments: