Friday, January 14, 2011

My Life being Disabled 14/01/11

Yesterday morning after I had a shower,when I got dressed, the carers noticed I was very sore round my groin. They ask the nurse to look at it and she decided to tell the doctor. He was coming later that morning. I decided to stay in my room. I read my book which is an auto-biography by Michael Caine. I watched television but in the afternoon I asked the nurse had the doctor been and she said he had. His advice was to use Cavaloin cream which I already use on my hole in my bladder where my catheter goes. I got my HC1 form which I completed and posted back but at 14:00 I was told that there was a female singer called Grace who was performing in the conference room. I went to the conference room and watched the entertainment. She performed for one hour, she was a good singer and she had a good range of songs. Later on one of the carers told me that Clarke & parteners is coming out to look at my electric wheelchair tomorrow.

This morning when the carers where putting me into my electric wheelchair they noticed it was very loose. They told the nurse and she decided it was not safe and I will have to use my manuel wheelchair.

No comments: