Friday, January 7, 2011

My Life being Disabled 07/01/11

Yesterday afternoon the life skills came to see me to tell me if I wanted to cook my Vindaloo this afternoon it will have to be after 17:30. I said that will be O.K. After I had completed my exercises I read my book. At 17:35 she came for me to go to the therapy kitchen. Where I cooked my Vindaloo. I made 4 portions, I ate one and put three in the freezer. After my tea it was nearly 20:00 so I watched television in my room.

This morning I didn't wake up until 08:45 got showered, got dressed and went to the dining room to have my bran flakes. It was snowing heavily this morning. After breakfast I went to the computer room where I read my email, found where Argos is in Leeds and what number to call because my HC1 want renewing.

No comments: