Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Life being Disabled 25/01/11

At lunchtime, yesterday, I ordered Mulligawtawny soup but there wasn't any so I had tomato instead and because I have no back teeth I didn't have an apple. In the afternoon I watched the television and read my book. The nurse/carers phoned up to enquire what was happening with my electric wheelchair and they were told to contact the engineer. He didn't reply.
The senior carer phoned my dentist to get me an appointment on 21/02/11. In the evening the nurse came to review my Care plan and to speak to me about my weight and blood/sugar levels increasing. We decided to limit the number of bisciuts and the number of sweets. I now have two biscuits when I have a coffee.
I woke up at 05:30 and watched a film. I had my bladder wash, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked my carer if I could go to Nettos and she said this afternoon. I want some batteries, liquid soap, wine gums, ginger biscuits and rich tea biscuits. I had Weetabixfor my breakfast because All Bran is too hard.

No comments: