Friday, January 3, 2014

My Life being Disabled 03/01/14

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I asked her would somebody cut my hair. When they got me out of bed she said my right leg was hot and red. She told the nurse who said she'll look at it after my shower. After I'd had my hair cut, I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked to put my Coffee Sta-pres on or my blue trousers but they were not in my wardrobe. My carers told me they will look for them later. I went to dining room and had breakfast. The nurse told me I've an appointment at the doctors surgery at 11:00. I asked the carers could we go to the dentist first to pick a prescription up before going to the doctors. We decided to set off at 10:30. I went to my room and logged on 10:15. My carers came at 10:25 and I put on my fleece, hat, scarf and gloves. We went to the dentist to get my prescription and we went the doctor who gave me antibiotics. We went to the pharmacy and to Asda where I bought a Chicken Madrash plus some Naan bread. We came home at 11:45 and unpacked our shopping. At 12:00 I went to the dining room for my lunch. I'd asked for it at 12:00 because I'd an appointment at the Audiology Dept. in Barnsley hospital at 14:45. After my lunch I went to my room and logged on 12:30. A carer at 13:30 to tell  me my transport had arrived. I went to reception where the driver said he wasn't expecting an electric wheelchair but we tried to fit in my transport. I couldn't fit in and the driver told me to re-book my appointment for an electric wheelchair. I went to my room and logged on 14:00. I had a jacket potato, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: