Friday, January 31, 2014

My Life being Disabled 31/01/14

Yesterday I got home from the Cinnamon Lounge at 20:30 and I went my room. I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my leg bag for a siphon bag and got dressed. I 30. went to dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my and logged on at 13:00. At 13:50 I was asked to see the manager about my finances that my brother had discussed with her. I went to her office and signed a form that my brother and asked me to sign it. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television, I had Chilli con Carne, jacket potato and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30. I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer could I go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked her will somebody cut my hair. After I cleaned my eeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room, logged on and phoned Santander. I had fried fish and mushy peas for lunch. I told the nurse th00. phoned the dentist for a prescription for some toothpaste and some mouthwash. The receptionist told me they'll be ready this afternoon.  I went to my room and logged on at 13:00. At 14:00 I put my feet up and watched television. I had an omelette, baked beans ang icw cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: