Saturday, January 4, 2014

My Life being Disabled 04/01/14

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, change my leg bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. At 12:25 I went to the dning room and had Chilli con Carne for lunch. A carer told me my sns were in  my room. I went to my room and greeted my sons. They stayed until 13:45 and I logged on. At 14:00 my carer came to take to Aldi and Asda. We arrived at Aldi at 14: 20 and I bought 3 packets of dark chocolate digestives, 2 packets of Titans, 3 cans of chunky soup, a packet of Jive and a carrier bag. We went to Morrison's where I bought 10 ackets of sugar free Polos, 4 bottles of water, 15 packets of Halls, 2 cartons of soup,a bottle of vapour rub, 5 packets of Halls soothers and 5 boxes of Fisherman's Friends. We came home at 15:45, unpacked shopping and I logged on. I had Chicken Jalfrezi, pitta bread and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: