Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Life being Disabled 29/01/14

Yesterday I logged off at 17:45, L put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:45 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag for a leg bag and got dressed. I put on Coffee Chinos and a shirt because this afternoon we're going to the Cinnamon Lounge in Horbury Bridge. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and my eldest son phoned me and said he would join me this afternoon. I logged on at 11:00 and I received 2 parcels containing a pair of scissors snd some Vitamin C pills. I had Roast Chicken, stuffing, mashed potatoes, brussel spraots, carrots, Yorkshire pudding and gravy for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00. At 14:00 I put my feet up and watched television. At 15:30 my bowels opened and I told the carers. They changed my pad and got me ready to go to the Cinnamon Lounge. We set off at 16:30, went to another nursing home and got to the Cinnamon Lounge at 17:45. We went in and were  shown our table. I told our waiter that my 2 sons might be coming which they did 10 minutes later. I had Chicken Nawad Khana with a drink of sparkling water. My eldest son paid our bill and we got home at 20:30.

No comments: