Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Life being Disabled 08/01/14

Yesterday I logged off at 17;30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer could I go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room at 10:30 and logged but there was a problem with my Toshiba that I cured by taking the battery out and putting it back. I my own Vegetable and Lentil soup for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:15. At 13;30 my carer told me that we're setting off ASAP. We arrived at Curry's at 14:00, I picked the fridge Essential mini fridge and paid for it at the sales counter. They brought it out but our driver had gone to the bank. She arrived at 14:30 and we got home at 15;00. We saw the handiman who took it to PAT. He said he'll test it tomorrow. I went to my room and logged. I had a jacket potato, baked beans and ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off 18:00.

No comments: