Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Life being Disabled 19/01/14

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag to leg bag and got dressed. The nurse examined my iegs and she told me to elevate them. I changed my siphon bag to a leg bag and put my thermals on because I'm going to watch Bradford Bulls play Hull FC this afternoon at Odsal. I had 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 fried eggs and baked beans for my breakfast. I went to my room, put my legs up and watched television. Skills came and told me weren't going to Odsal because our replacement minibus is leaking oil. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13;00. At 13:30 I put my feet up and watched television. At 16:00 I logged on and at 16;:25 I logged off.

No comments: