Friday, January 10, 2014

My Life being Disabled 10/01/14

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched television until 07:00 when I asked the carer if I could get up. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged at 08:15. My transport came to take me to Pontefract hospital to get my new trainers. My appointment was at 11:40 but we arrived at 11:00. We waited in the waiting room until 11:45 when I was called. The Otologist fitted my new trainers to check there were O.K.. She told me to change them if they became tight. We went to Patient Transport and our vehicle came at 12:15 and we arrived at 12:45. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:30. The physio came to asked me if I wanted to stretch my right arm under hot water. I'd asked her to look at my splint because some of the carers couldn't fit it. Her and her 3 assistants fitted it and going to take photos for the carers. I finished at 15:30, went to my room and logged on. I had Quiche, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and logged off at 18:00.




No comments: