Monday, March 4, 2013

My Life being Disabled 04/03/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked va carer if I culd get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and decided to go to Asda. I bought a Chicken Jalfrezi and Pilau rice, 2 Onion Bahjas, 2 Vegetable Samosas, 2 Vegetable Pakoras, bottle of shower gel and 2 Aeros. I came home, unpacked my shopping and had a Vegetable Pakoras with a cup of coffee. I had Tomato soup for lunch.
 I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I phoned Widnes Supporters Disability Liaison officer and booked a parking space for Friday. I emailed my brother to invite him to The Cinnamon Lounge on 27/03/13 at 18:00 but he was going to Dubai that week for the horse racing. I ordered a new Bradford away shirt from The Bulls Shop. I asked Skills if they could take me to Eastmoor to watch Eastmoor play Shaw Cross on 25/05/13 at 14:30. I had my own Chicken Jalfrezi, Pilau Rice and Ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30.

No comments: