Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Life being Disabled 20/03/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning at 05:00 I woke up and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and started getting ready to the dentist because I've an appointment for 10:30. I went to the dentist at 10:15 and went into his room at 10:30. He checked my teeth, prescriped a bottle of mouthwash, a tube of toothpaste and said I should see the hygienist. His assistant said the hygienist was free and she scarped my bottom teeth. The assistant made another appointment to see the hygienist for 18/04/13 at 14:30. I went to the pharmacy to pick my toothpaste and mouthwash(the dentist said when it runs out come for another prescription). I went to Asda where I bought 2 Onion Bajhis, 2 Vegetable Samosas, 2 Vegetable Pakora, a box of thin, mint chocolates and a large mint Aero. I came home and unpacked my shopping. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and decided not to clean my teeth after lunch. I started to a movie when my eldest blow his horn on his new BMW. He came and stayed until 16:00. I had my own Lasagne and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth using my new toothpaste and mouthwash. I used the PC until 18:30 and logged off.

No comments: