Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Life being Disabled 05/03/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room, sorted my cheque from the NHS and logged on at 11:30. I received the tickets for Widnes from Bradford Bulls. I told Skills but he told me to see Adele. I had Sirloin Steak, fancy chips, Onion rings, processed peas, tomatoes and mushrooms for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I opened 2 letters 1 from the CLP inviting me to the AGM and 1 from Mobility. The Labour Party gave the date of 15/03/13 at 19:00 in West Bank House, Hoyland. After Michael Dugher MP for Barnsley  and Dave Watts MP chair of the Parlimentary Labour Party are inviting attendees to a social evening in Elachi restaurant. I went to Skills to ask if I could to the CLP AGM on 15/03/13 at 19:00 followed by the social evening and to get £20 for buying a wheelchair users space at Widnes on 08/03/13 at 20:00. I saw a Skills but he couldn't handle money and he couldn't decided if I could go to the CLP AGM. I went to see the manager and explained that I must tell Michael Dugher whether or not I'm going. She told me to tell Skills to bring their diary to see her. About 30 minutes later Skills came tell me I can have a carer but I must organise a taxi. The Chiropodist came to cut my finger and toe nail. I had my own Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged out at 19:00. 

No comments: