Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Life being Disabled 10/03/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had 2 sausages, 2 rasher of bacon, 2 fried eggs and some baked beans. After I went my room and logged on 09:30. I decided to go to Asda where I bought 2 Onion Bajhis, 2 Vegetable Samosas, 4 Vegetable Pakodra, 4 mini Corrinda & Garlic Naans, a tin of Stag Chilli con Carne, a big bar of Aero, a box of thin Chocolates, a bottle of Cough medicine, a bottle of shower gel and a can of deodorant. I came home and unpacked shopping. I had Mulligatawny soup and 2 mini Naans at lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I worked on my computer until 14:30 and I watched movie. I had Chilli con Carne, mushy peas, 2 mini Naans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, clean my teeth, tried sorting my computer, emailed Stevo with the latest at Shaw Cross and logged off at 20:30.

No comments: