Friday, March 8, 2013

My Life being Disabled 08/03/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could getup. I asked the carers if they would cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had Weetabix, 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 fried eggs and some baked beans. I went to my room and logged on at 11:00. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 14:00 my bowels opened and I told the carers who changed my pad, put my thermals on and a Coruna tee shirt ready to go to Widnes at 16:00. I logged off at 15:00.

No comments: