Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Life being Disabled 12/03/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when the nurse came to give me a bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. At 11:00 the physio;s assistant came to ask me if I wanted to stretch my right hand under hot water. We went to their room and stretch my right hand under hot water for 15 minutes. I went to my room and a carer came to ask about making a CD. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, watched the television and I thought my bowels had opened. I told a carer who examined me but they hadn't. At 15:00 I went to the Therapy kitchen to make my version Nawab Khana. It me and Julie from Skills until 16:30. I went to the dining room and ate it with Naan bread plus ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my  teeth and logged off at 19:30.

No comments: