Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Life being Disabled 02/03/13

On Thursday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
On Friday I woke up at 04:00 and watched television until 7:00 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked them if they would cut my hair After I cleaned, shaved, showered and got dressed. At 09:00 I went to the dining room and had 2 rashers of Bacon 2 fried Eggs and baked Beans because we're going to The Trafford Centre later. At 10:20 a carer came to tell me the driver ready. Another resident was going and we were put on our Ford Transit adopted minibus. We set off at 10:30 and went through The Snake Pass A57 between Sheffield and Manchester. We arrived at 11:50 and parked outside John Lewsis. We entered in John Lewsis but didn't buy anything. We headed towards The Orient where I had large Haddock mushy peas and a cup of tea. At 14:00 we went shopping in Superdrug where I bought a big bottle of Aftersun and a bottle of After Shave. In the last shop Debanhams I bought 3 summer shirts a Wallet and 4 Coasters. We headed back to the minibus and it was 16:00 when set off but the traffic was very busy. I had agreed that I could go to Morrisons and went to Barnsley one arriving at 18:00. I bought 4 bottles of water, 5 boxes of Fisherman's Friends, 5 packets of Polo's sugar free, 15 packets of Halls, 2 tubes of Sterodent and 2 tubes of Fixadent. We arrived at Dearnevale at 19:00 and I ordered a Bolognese Pizza. I went my room, put my feet up and watched the television My Pizza came at 19:30 and at 20:00 I watched St. Helen's lose to Leeds 4 - 38. I woke up at 22:20 and asked a carer if I could to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer that I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved showered, changed my leg bag to a siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and tried sorting my shopping out. I did all shopping from Morrison's and Superdrug but my shopping from Debenham's the carers took it away to put 'buttons' on. I logged on at 11:30 and went to dining room at 12:30. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 14:30 I started a movie but the nurse forgot to give me my antibotics. She gave me them at 15:10 and I asked her can I self prescribe. She told me I'll have to speak the manager. I had my own Chicken curry rice and ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30. 



No comments: