Friday, March 15, 2013

My Life being Disabled 15/03/13

Last night I logged off at 19:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 02:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked them if they would cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I told the carers I wanted to get changed in the afternoon before tea time because I'm going to the East Barnsley Labour party AGM at their headquarters in Hoyland at 19:00 with a taxi from Alpha at Barnsley. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:30 I went to the training room and had a lesson on Basic Food Handling which lasted until 15:00. I went to my room and logged off at 15:30.

No comments: