Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Life being Disabled 13/03/13

Yesterday I logged at 19:30 because I was experiencing problems on my laptop. I put my legs up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer could I go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. After I went to my room and decided to go to Asda. I went to Asda, bought 2 Onion Bajhas, 2 Vegetable Samosas, 2 Vegetable Pakoras, a Chicken Vindaloo, a bottle of Balsam, a can of Deodorant, a bottle shower gel and an big Aero. I came home and unpacked my shopping. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:50 I went to the training room to watch/listen to Double Tee a Karekoe act. They went on until 15:45 and I went to my room. At 16:25 I took my Vindaloo and Naan bread out to give it to a carer. I went to the dining room, had my Vindaloo, Naan bread and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged at 18:00.

No comments: