Monday, March 18, 2013

My Life being Disabled 18/03/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30 because my bowels had opened. I told the carers who changed my pad but my sling was dirty and I stay in bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked the carers if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining and had 2 Weetabix for breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. Skills asked me if I wanted to Cortonwood at 11:00 instead of 14:00. I said I wasn't bothered but the carers are busy. He said he'll ask the nurse. I was informed that my phyciocolgist was here to see me. The nurse took me into thequiet lounge where 2 phycologists interviewed me for 20 minutes. They said one of them will be coming back. At 11:30 we went to Aldi at Wath on Dearne, Asda Living at Cortonwood, Matanlan and to Morrisons. We went home and unpacked my shopping. At 14:30 I went to the dining room and had 2 Vegetable Samosas for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 16:25 I got my Chilli con Carne with rice and went to the dining room. I had my Chilli con Carne with rice and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 19:30.

No comments: