Monday, September 3, 2012

My Life being Disabled 03/09/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. I watched Wakefield beat Widnes  22 -  18. At 22:00 I asked acarer if I could go to bed.

This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I asked a carer if she will put in the skills book that I would like to go to Cortonwood. I went to my room and skills told me there going this morning for another resident. At 10:00 I went downstairs to get on the minibus. We arrived at Cortonwood at 10:30 and we went to Morrison's where I bought 5 bottles of water, 5 packets of Fisherman's Friends and 5 packet of sugar free Halls. We had a cup coffee there in the cafe. We went to B & Q where I bought a picture frame. Wegot back at 12:30 and I went to the dining room. I had Cumberland sausage, chips and peas for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I logged on at 13:00 using my computer all afternoon. I had Mulligatawny soup for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: