Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Life being Disabled 18/09/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 03:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I was unhappy with my splint the senior carer put it on again. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. At 11:15 I watched television and exercised. The nurse and the physio came to put my splint on. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room  and cleaned my teeth. At 13:30 I watched television and exercised(x2). I used my computer for the rest of the afternoon. I had Chilli con Carne with jacket potatoe for tea. I went to the training room to have several games of Bingo. I went to my room  and logged off at 18:30.

No comments: