Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Life being Disabled 06/09/12

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00  I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 02:30 and watched television until 08:15 when the nurse came in to wash my bladder. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and breakfast. I went to my room and logged at 10:30. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:20 I thought my bowels had opened and I told a carer who put me on my bed to investigate but they hadn't. At 13:35 skills came for me to go to Moorhouse because they have mended my glasses. We got there at 14:00 and they had replaced the frame. They charge me only £10. We set off to Pinderfields Hospital at 14:25 and arrived at 15:15. The nurse told me to into bedroom and they hoisted me on to a bed. Mr Jamil, the consultant, filled my Baclofin pump up and came to 15:00. We went The Stereo Bar were my eldest son gave us all fresh orange. We came home vand arrivedat 17:00. I went to the dining room and Cornish pastie with gaked beans for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and my bowels had opened. I told a carer and they changed my pad plus my shirt. I logged off at 19:00.

No comments: