Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Life being Disabled 08/09/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. I watched Wigan lose to St. Helen's 18 - 26. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched television until 08:15 when the nurse came in to give me a bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and 2 slices of bacon, 2 sausages, 2 fried eggs and some baked beans for breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I had Tomato soup for lunch. After I waited until skills came to put me in the minibus.  We went to Shaw Cross and went in the clubhouse where I had a cup of coffee. At 14:10 we went down to the playing fields were the teams were warming up. Shaw  Cross were playing Elland. The match started at 14:40 and half time the score was 4 - 5. It ended up 6 - 5. After the match we went to youngest new house at Gawthorpe near Ossett and had a barbecue. We left at 18:00 and arrived back at 18:40. I went to my room and logged off at 19:30.

No comments: