Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Life being Disabled 19/09/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I asked the nurse if I and a carer can go to the gym this afternoon, she replied yes. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. At 11:15 I watched television and exercised(x1). I asked a carer if I could speak to the manager. I had Chicken Korma and rice for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:45 I asked a carer would somebody take me to the gym. The senior carer said a carer won't take me and I'll have speak to the manager tomorrow. At 15:00 I went to the Post Office to post the letter back to Barnsley MDC. I bought 4 packs of Halls sugar free. I went to Asda and I bought 2 tubes of Pringles Sour Cream and Onion, 3 Mars bars plus 2 cans of body spray. I complained to the manager because the footpath outside was closed due to painting. I had Pork Pie and mushy peas for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00. 

No comments: