Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Life being Disabled 16/09/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. I watched Warrington lose St. Helen's 6 - 28. After I watched Leeds beat Wakefield 42 - 20. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
At 02:00 I woke up because there was something in my room(Harry White the ghost). I told a carer and asked her to lock my door. At 04:00 a carer and a nurse from downstairs came in because strange things were occuring outside. I told them nothing had happened in my room. At 05:00 I asked them empty my urine bag. I didn't get any sleep and watched the television from 02:00. At 08:15 I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:15. I felt full of cold and asked a carer if I could have a Lemsip. He came back and said the nurse has run out but he will get some later. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I went to Asda and bought some medicine for my cold plus body spray. I had Chicken Jalfrezi, Pilau Rice and Naan bread for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:45.

No comments: