Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Life being Disabled 05/09/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could to bed.
This morningI woke up 04:30 and watched television until 06:00 when a carer came to tell me to get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dininig room and had breakfast at 07:30. I was waiting for Patient Transport to take me for eye screening at Barnsley Hospital. At 09:00 my nurse told me that there was a problem with Patient Transport and my appointment had been booked on 24/09/12 at 09:30. I went to my room and logged on at 09:30. I sent a email to Mr Abulsatter Ibraheim the Clinical Lead of that unit. My bowels opened at 11:30 and the carers changed my pad plus my shorts. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. J decided to go to Cudwoth. I went down the High Street, Engine Lane, Pontefract Road, turned round at Dards public house and came back stopping at Asda to buy some body spray. I had Beef Bolognese with pasta for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: