Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Life being Disabled 25/09/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:15 I asked a carer could I go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room, had breakfast and asked a carer if skills were doing hand massage plus manicures. She came back and said skills are doing it to every resident. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I sent an email thanking my brother for the meal we had at Capri's Bistro. J \had 1.5 braised sausages, peas, carrots and mashed potatoes for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 14:45 my bowels opened and I told a carer who changed my pad. After I went to Asda it was windy and raining. I bought an Asda Beef Lasagne, a body spray, Listermint mouthwash and a shower gel. I came home and unpacked my shopping. I had Mulligatawny soup for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 17:45 I went to the Fuller unit because skills were holding a quiz. After I went to my room and logged off at 19:00.

No comments: